Amazing Flourless Brownies
- 1 Tsp. MOV Chocolate Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 can (14. oz.) Low Sodioum Black Bean, rinsed and drained
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tsp. MOV Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp. fresh or instant Coffee
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a non-stick 9x9 inch square baking pan with baking spray and line with parchment paper, leaving a 2 inch overhang on all sides.
Blend the black beans, eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, olive oil, almond mild, balsamic vinegar, baking soda, baking powder and coffee in a blender until smooth and pour into a bowl.
Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips until combined. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan.
Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownies.
Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 30 to 32 minutes.
Allow the brownies to cool completely.