Old Bay Wings
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 pounds assorted chicken wings & drummies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 tablespoons Franks Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Colonel Pabst Worcestershire sauce
In a small bowl, mix Old Bay, baking powder and salt.
Rinse, and pat dry chicken.
Put it in a large bowl and sprinkle with Old Bay/baking powder mix over it. Toss to coat.
Put a wire baking rack inside a 9x13 baking pan (or any pan it will fit inside) lined with foil. Arrange wings on rack. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake wings until crisp and browned (about 45-55 minutes).
Combine butter, Franks, and Colonel Pabst Worcestershire sauce in a small pan and heat until butter is melted.
Dump chicken wings back into large bowl. Pour butter mixture over wings. Toss to coat.
Arrange wings back on rack and return to oven for another 10-15 minutes, to bake the sauce on.
Serve with blue cheese, ranch, or dressing of choice.