Pear & Hazelnut Salad
- 1 Head Red Leaf Lettuce, rinsed
- 1 Ripe Pear, cored and sliced thin
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Hazelnuts
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1/4 Cup MOV Roasted Almond Oil
- 1//4 MOV Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic
Pour the vinegar into a small bowl.
Add a little salt & pepper if desired.
Whisk the vinegar as you slowly drizzle the oil into the bowl. Continue to whisk the oil & vinegar until they start to bubble & the color will start to lighten. As you get close, it will get a sheen as they thicken & are no longer separating. It will take a few minutes.
Tear lettuce into pieces.
Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl and toss gently
Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve.